Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TRAILER PARK OF TERROR

I didn't really know what to expect when I put T.P.T in my DVD player. It's rating on IMDB was flat average (5.1 out of 10) and just by looking at the cover I was led me to believe I was in for an unexciting movie night. Luckily though I was proved wrong. Way wrong.
One of the best comments a horror movie can receive from me is to be called "80's style." The reason being is simply because I had a non-stop fun time while watching it. T.P.T. fits into this category because it is funny, gory, and just flat out fun. The gore hounds will rejoice as DRAC Studios, headed by Todd Tucker and Greg Cannom, deliver some devil-ishly graphic gore and zombie designs.
Bottom Line: Once the movie starts, the pace never lets up. High-art this isn't,but it is without a doubt a must-have for any gorehound like myself.

No comments: